Home
 
Altaf Hussain
 
English News
 
Urdu News
Sindhi News
Photo Gallery
International Media Inquiries
+44 20 3371 1290
+1 909 273 6068
[email protected]
 
Events
Blogs
Fikri Nishist
Study Circle
Songs
Videos Gallery
Manifesto 2013
Philosophy
Poetry
Online Units
Media Corner
RAIDS/ARRESTS
About MQM
Social Media
Pakistan Maps
Education
Links
Poll
Web TV
Feedback
KKF
Contact Us
Altaf Hussain condemns bomb attack at the membership camp of the MQM in Orangi Town
Posted on: 11/21/2014
MQM is being punished for raising voice against Talibanization, terrorism and extremism
The Founder and Leader of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Mr Altaf Hussain has strongly condemned the bomb attack and firing at the membership camp of the MQM in Orangi Town. He expressed sympathies to the MPAs Muhammad Hussain, Abdullah Shaikh, and Saifuddin Khalid who were injured in the attack.
In a statement Mr Hussain said that the terrorist belonging to the banned outfits had gunned down three MPAs Syed Raza Haider, Manzar Imam and Sajid Qureshi. Several other MQM workers had also been martyred in various incidents of bomb attacks and other incidents of terrorism at the MQM offices in the past.
Mr Hussain said that the MQM was being punished for raising its voice against Talibanization, terrorism and extremism. The MQM had been constantly informing the present and the past governments and military institutions about the establishment of safe havens by terrorists’ organizations in Karachi but no one paid any attention.
Mr Hussain said that the terrorist organizations have established their dens in several areas of Karachi from where they come out and attack police, rangers, other security forces and defence installations. They are also targeting the MQM, other liberal parties, and religious scholars belonging to different schools of thought.
Mr Hussain said that the terrorists would not have been able to make strongholds in Karachi if effective action had been done against the terrorists in the very beginning.
Mr Hussain said it was time to take fierce action against the banned terrorist outfits and the terrorists in order to eradicate the menace of terrorism.
Mr Hussain said that the MQM would not be cowered by such acts of terrorism. We will continue our struggle.
He extended deep sympathies to the workers and MPAs who were injured in the attack.
مکمل خبر اردو میں پڑھیں
Photos
Video
2/20/2026 4:25:34 PM
Altaf Hussain, the founding leader and Supremo of Muttahida Quami Move
...
14 Feb 2026
قائد تحریک الطاف حسین کےخلاف ہرزہ سرائی کرنے والی نسرین جلیل صاحبہ جس
...
12 Feb 2026
اسلام آباد کے علاقے ترلائی میں خودکش حملے پر لندن کے اسپتال سے وڈیو لا
...
06 Feb 2026
I strongly condemn this most heinous act of terrorism. I believe that
...
06 Feb 2026
Update: Improvement in the health of Mr @AltafHussain_90 founder of
...
03 Feb 2026
Update: On Sunday night, doctors conducted a medical examination of MQ
...
02 Feb 2026
Update: On Sunday night, doctors conducted a medical examination of MQ
...
02 Feb 2026
Update: founder leader of the MQM, Mr. @AltafHussain_90 has been shi
...
02 Feb 2026
Should anyone question the appeal of Altaf Hussain among the public,
...
01 Feb 2026
Altaf shows concern over Imran Khan’s health, calls for immediate fami
...
31 Jan 2026
Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Copyright © 2014 (ver 3.0)
Home
Videos Gallery
Links
KKF
Feedback
Altaf Hussain
Photo Gallery
Study Circle
Online Units
Media Corner
News Archive
Manifesto 2013
Fikri Nishist
Songs
Social Media
Urdu News
Philosophy
Poetry
Education
Web TV
Events
RAIDS/ARRESTS
Poll
Pakistan Maps
Contact us